Megan at A Geeky Gal nominated me for the Super Happy Love Blog Award!
- Thank the one who tagged you (Thanks Megan!) and if at all please tag the original post as well. This is my first blog tag and a bit of a passion project so I would like to see where it spreads! Oh and use Super-Happy-Love as a tag!
- Display the Super Happy Love Logo in your post. Share the rules!
- Choose a minimum of 2 out of these 6 prompts to answer in this blog! More is always allowed! These six prompts are as follows!
– Tell about a person you love, this can be a friend, partner but also a celebrity or even YouTuber who means a lot to you. As long as they once took a breath on this earthly realm you are allowed to pick them… Tell us why you love them.
– Write something about a fandom or franchise you love. It can be your favorite game series or about just about anything that is bigger than just a single product! Tell us why you love this so much!
– Tell us something about a character that you love. Do you have a Waifu, a Husbando, maybe a mentor or someone who taught you a valuable lesson? Tell us why you love them.
– Tell us something about a piece of music that you love. Does an anime intro mean a lot to you? Did you have a special memory of a pop song, like your first dance at your wedding? Maybe a piece of video game music? If you love it, you should tell us why!
– Show us why you love a piece of media so much! A Book, A Game, An Anime, A Movie maybe even a random piece of fan art, you are free to pick as long as you can show us why you love it.
– Write something about yourself that you love! For those who like a challenge, there is a hard mode in this blog prompt as well. Tell us why you love a certain aspect of yourself
- Put on your rose-tinted glasses. For once you are allowed to gush about the things that you love without having to balance it out with negatives so that you seem objective. In fact, you are actively encouraged not to bring negativity into this tag. So no “Nowadays.. <topic> is poopoo but back in my days.. .it was great. Just say it was great! Love is blind after all!
- Tag 6 bloggers you love so they can take on this challenge as well.
- Everyone who comments something lovely about your post ALSO gets nominated. (Should they so choose)
A Person I Love
This is my brother, Daniel. He is easily the person I am the closest to on this planet and love very, very much. He is often one of the people who helps me with the blog, be it brainstorming topics, playing games with me to review, or be my adventure buddy. I’m very grateful to have a brother like him.
A Fandom I Love
My oldest fandom will always have a special place in my heart, and that fandom is everything Wizarding World and Harry Potter. Growing up alongside Harry and friends made a big impact on me and I’ll always have a love for the world and series.
A Character I Love
Mulan has been my favorite Disney character for a very long time. She was the first female character from my childhood that was strong, smart, and not a princess. And I still love her just as much as I did as a little kid.
Music I Love
As of late, I’ve gotten really into K-Pop. The group I’ve been loving the most is BTS. Their music has a lot of variety of styles, they are insanely talented, and their lyrics are impactful. I wouldn’t say I have gone full BTS Army, but I am enjoying their music a lot.
Media I Love
While this one is probably meant to be a specific piece of media, I’m just gonna share my love for the online video content of YouTube and Twitch. I’ve met my closest friends through Twitch and watching both platforms has helped me through some rough times. So I am thankful for all of the creators making content for either platform.
What I Love About Myself
Talking about yourself is weird, and will never not be. But one thing that I do love about myself is that I am resilient. I’ve faced many challenges and have survived them all, and have gotten better for it. So of all of the things about me, my resilience will always be one thing I love.