I got tagged by Angela at Sukeban AK, so here is my Hallotober Tag.
What’s your favorite thing about October?
It’s the start of fall, cooler weather, cozy sweaters and clothing in general.
Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
Not as big as I used to, but I still generally enjoy the overall month long spooky times.
What’s your favorite horror movie?
None, because I don’t like horror movies.
Would you rather have a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
Even though I don’t enjoy horror, I would rather have the cozy night in. My introverted nature enjoys being a homebody.
Which has been your favorite costume to date?
I think, for Halloween costumes, I enjoyed being a pirate. And it wasn’t because of the costume as much as it was the whole night of passing out candy with my brother full-on roleplaying pirates.
Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
Hat on the witch. Don’t really want to dunk my head in a bucket of water. And witches are cooler.
How do you celebrate Halloween?
I haven’t had a consistent way to celebrate Halloween in a few years. Last year was a last minute thrown together decorating and I passed out candy. Year before I was in a class for school. And before that I’d just play video games with friends. So there isn’t a single way I celebrate right now.
What’s your least favorite horror?
All of them, since I don’t enjoy the genre.
Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory?
Most of my favorite Halloween memories are not from me being a tick-or-treater, but from my teen years when we’d make themed haunted walkthroughs around our house for tick-or-treaters to go through.
What’s your favorite thing about Halloween?
The general spookiness and the fact it really kicks off the end-of-year holiday bonanza.
Scary costume or silly costume?
Silly over scary. But overall clever is way better.
What’s your favorite Halloween candy?
Kit Kats. A favorite all year round to be honest.
Who is your favorite black cat, real or fictional?
Jiji from Kiki’s Delivery Service. And Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch in close second. Sarcastic kitties are my favorite.
Want to do this tag? Here are the prompts:
1. What’s your favourite thing about October?
2. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
3. What’s your favourite horror movie?
4. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
5. Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
6. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
7. How do you celebrate Halloween?
8. What’s your least favourite horror?
9. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
10. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
11. Scary costume or Silly costume?
12. What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
13. Who is your favourite black cat, real or fictional?