Much like everyone else right now, I can’t escape all of the talk and news of the coronavirus. Because of this, my brain hasn’t been able to get post ideas made. So for today’s post, I’m going to share a list of things you can do if you are stuck inside for any reason.
- Have a Harry Potter movie marathon. Don’t forget to watch the Fantastic Beasts films too.
- Finally finish a game you’ve been meaning to for a long time.
- Play some solo board games
- Watch some streams of Twitch and support creators.
- Start a new save of your favorite game, like Skyrim or Breath of the Wild.
- Start playing games in your backlog.
- Check out a web series, like The Weird Place or Edgar Allan Poe’s Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Watch some old Disney movies you have never seen before thanks to Disney+
- Try some free games you can find on Steam
- Read some books on your TBR
- Find some new books to read from your libraries eBooks thanks to Overdrive.
- Reorganize your books or game shelves, like in this rainbow style
- Go through your Netflix and Hulu watchlists and finally start watching stuff from those.
- Go through your closet and do a DisneyBound challenge
- Write your geeky bucket list
- Have a Marvel Movie Marathon
- Do some geeky workouts
- Shop some small geeky businesses
- Make some fanart
- Write or read some fanfic
- Explore a new fandom for you
- Binge watch some anime
- Try out some geeky recipes
- Play some multiplayer games with friends and get in a Discord call together
- Test your knowledge with some fandom trivia
- Do some geeky DIYs
- Start a geeky blog!
How do you spend your free time? Let me know with a comment below.
I loved The Weird Place! It’s always nice to see someone else enjoying the crew over at Achievement Hunter, it’s pretty much my favorite YouTube channel.