In the search for things to post, I found Megan at A Geeky Galdoing this award and nominating all readers. So I decided to give it a go myself for fun.
Mystery Blogger Award Preview:
According to the creator, Okoto, the “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me:
- I have a master’s degree in web design
- I have an enamel pin collection
- I’m a brand ambassador for Dr Pepper
My Best Post of 2020 (so far):
Looking at my stats, the best post so far is my post with self care tips based on your Hogwarts house.
What do you watch/read/play the most?
I have never been the person who re-watches/reads/plays things. However, the show Daria is probably my most rewatched show ever.
What fictional place/house would you love to live in?
The wizarding world is a top choice, as long as I am a witch as well.
Where would you take a fictional dream vacation?
Koriko would be a beautiful place to vacation.
What character has a wardrobe you’d love to have?
I honestly have no idea. I don’t pay that much attention to what characters wear.
What Hogwarts house does your pet belong in?
I do not currently have a pet, but my old cat would have either been a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
If you are in need of a blog post to do, I nominate you to do this!