Many of K-pop’s greatest songs are amongst the b-sides of an album rather than the title track. Let’s explore some of these fantastic tracks.
If you want to see what my B-side picks are daily, you can do so by following me on Mastodon! Also, the “unofficial pick”s are because the series formally started on the 3rd.
- ComE dOWn by Woosung (unofficial pick)
- Russian Roulette by The Boyz (unofficial pick)
- I Don’t Understand But I Luv U by Seventeen
- BFF (Best Friends Forever) by P1Harmony
- Side Effects by Woosung ft. SATICA
- Body Rhythm by SHINee
- ON AIR by 3YE
- Burn Out by AleXa
- Tinnitus by TXT
- Cyberpunk by Ateez
- Hell in Heaven by Twice
- Salty & Sweet by aespa
- Gasoline by Monsta X
- Snooze by Agust D ft. Woosung
- Burn It by Agust D ft. MAX
- Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard’s Wife by LE SSERAFIM
- Freak Show by Tempest
- P.O.P by j-hope
- Young Luv by Stay C
- STOP by Day6
- ADDICT by Sunmi
- Blinder by Kingdom
- Take Me Home by Ateez
- Realize by Cravity
- Daze Days by NINE.i
- The View by Stray Kids
- Magic by TXT
- Farewell, Neverland by TXT
- We Lost The Summer by TXT
- Oh My Gosh by xikers
- A to Z by Cravity
Check out every B-Side I’ve ever picked in my A B-Side A Day Playlist.
What b-side have you been loving lately? Share it in the comments!
Follow Michelle | A Geek Girl’s Guide
Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Twitch | Pinterest | Google News | Mastodon
Steam | Show Score | Storygraph | Tumblr | TikTok | YouTube | Spotify | Shop
Sign up to receive my newsletter!